Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Nez Perce's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $45,201 in 2018, compared to $44,696 in Idaho;
- increased 12.1 percent between 2010 and 2018;
- increased 56.2 percent since 1969 when it was $24,632;
- increased 18.4 percent in the 1970s, increased 12.8 percent in the 1980s, increased 21.6 percent in the 1990s, and increased 5.3 percent in the 2000s;
- ranked 9th - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2018.