Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Adams's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $39,038 in 2019, compared to $45,968 in Idaho;
- increased 17.2 percent between 2010 and 2019;
- increased 21.4 percent since 1969 when it was $26,931;
- increased 13.0 percent in the 1970s, decreased 4.0 percent in the 1980s, increased 21.3 percent in the 1990s, decreased 0.3 percent in the 2000s, and increased 19.2 percent in the 2010s;
- ranked 33rd - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2019.